Skip to content
- Participation in the TUAI Panel is voluntary. You will not be forced to take part in any survey.
- You can quit membership on TUAI at any time simply by sending the form ‘quit membership’, under the ‘my details’ tab once you’ve logged in.
- Each panellist is allowed to only register once. Duplicates will be analysed and deleted if necessary.
- As a member of TUAI you are asked to answer all surveys without the influence of others and to the best of your knowledge. We reserve the right to exclude members who knowingly make false statements in their registration forms or – during the surveys – in the questionnaires they are completing.
- Generally, you have no claim on participation. TUAI decides on the target groups that are invited to each survey. If the number of potential participants is too large they will be randomly selected.
- Please choose carefully the information that you post in connection with the TUAI Panel Community features.. TUAI may reject, refuse to post or delete any content for any or no reason, including, but not limited to, content that in the sole judgment of TUAI violates this agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights of any person or entity, or harm or threaten the safety of any person or entity.